Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Go down

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Empty Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Post  Tony Miller Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

Anyone else thinking of picking this one up? I posted my review for the game earlier today, but I’m really enjoying it. If you’ve listened to me talk in the past I’m really a big chicken when it comes to survival horror games and things like that, but I’m hooked by this. There’s none of that element in the game. It’s pretty much just straight out action, zombie shooting fun. I think it’s the perfect portable game and the best way to get Resident Evil onto a handheld.

Having said that, though, I’m really looking forward to RE: Revelations and I think I might be dipping my toe a little further into the murky, zombie infested water that is Resident Evil. I still might have to make sure all of the lights are on in the house, but at least I’ll play try to play the games.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Empty Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Post  Tony Miller Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Well, Keith and I were trying to play some co-op tonight and I was getting a continuous error message that has to do with an apparent router issue. We tried another online Capcom game, Street Fighter IV 3D, and never had a single problem. It seems very weird to have two games from the same company have such very different online experiences.

During my review I had very few issues getting connected and getting into a game. Now that the review is posted and I want to play with friends it's virtually impossible.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum