Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

2 posters

Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Empty New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Post  Tony Miller Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I don't know about you guys, but there are fewer games I've ever been more excited for, if any, than New Super Mario Bros. I am a sucker for old school 2-D side scrolling action and Mario is the man that really started it all.

All this info we're getting about the game now as we inch closer to it's release it making me even more excited for the game. It's apparently going to be hard. And I love that. It means that it will take some skill to be able to finish the game. And that even players like my son, when parts get a bit hard can skip through it and keep going.

This game as well as a Boy and His Blob are my two most anticipated titles for the rest of the year.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Post  prettymanfairy Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was the game I've been wanting since the N64. Another 2D Mario console game. For too long did we have to rely on portable systems for our 2D mario fix.

A Boy and His Blob looks like a game that Pixar would make, if they were in the business of making games.

prettymanfairy
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 am

Having four players together on one screen is going to make for some interesting games, but it's good to know that the game will still be a lot of fun and apparently a challenge for someone playing by themself.

As far as A Boy and His Blob goes, they really should make a Saturday morning cartoon based on it using the animation from the cutscenes. It has the makings of a great cartoon just on the look. You can't go wrong with a cute child and a cuddly sidekick.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down