Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LostWinds (iOS)

Go down

LostWinds (iOS) Empty LostWinds (iOS)

Post  Tony Miller Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:02 pm

I finished LostWinds on the iPod over my lunch break today. I can’t believe just how good that game really is. It’s nice to have a more laid back exploration based platformer that doesn’t focus so much on combat. I don’t think I died once during this playthrough.

I have to say that I would recommend the WiiWare version of the game over the iOS version simply because of the controls. Toku isn’t quite as responsive with the touch screen controls as he was in the Wii version of the game. The last boss fight proved to be a slight annoyance because of the controls. It wasn’t hard, but it took longer than it should have because I was fighting with getting Toku to go exactly where I wanted him to go when I wanted him to go there.

Other than that I think it’s still a great game and if you haven’t played it yet I would recommend picking up whichever version you would like. The iOS version has the benefit of an in game map, but the WiiWare version controls significantly better.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum