Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Tiger on Wii This Year

2 posters

Go down

No Tiger on Wii This Year  Empty No Tiger on Wii This Year

Post  Tony Miller Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:48 pm

This saddens me. I’ve really enjoyed playing Tiger Woods on the Wii over the last couple of years. It was nice to have an authentic golf game that actually made you feel like you were on the golf course yourself. I’ve actually picked up multiple copies of the game over these last two years on the Wii and the 360 because I don’t always want to stand up to play the game and the Wii Classic Controls just weren’t as good as they were on the 360. I could also take the 360 game over to my parents house and play the game with my dad because he’s a big fan of the franchise.

It’ll be sad to not have Tiger on the Wii this year, but maybe this will be what gets me to invest in Kinect because I do like the full body golf experience that we’ve been getting. Especially because it can get upward of 110 degrees in Oklahoma and you don’t play golf in that heat.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

No Tiger on Wii This Year  Empty The only Tiger Woods that I have is

Post  Gil Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 am

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for the PS3. I really liked the Wii Sports Golf mini game but it was kinda lacking. This Tiger Woods utilizing the Playstation Move is great. The Wife and I love it. Speaking of, I really need to get back to it. It's really fun and does a great job of mimicking real golf. The only problem is the weight of a Move controller and a golf club are... quite different. Hoping to move into a new home in the next couple of years and hope to have a larger entertainment area. Our slice of room doesn't make it easy to swing a golf club even if it's only virtual Laughing
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

http://mngilen.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

No Tiger on Wii This Year  Empty Re: No Tiger on Wii This Year

Post  Tony Miller Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

I’m worried that Kinect just won’t have quite the same fidelity and precision to it that Move and the Wii Remote have had. Not having anything in your hands for the 360 is going to make it really hard to get a good sense of where the golf club is “pointing” and will make it a little bit harder to get a fully accurate swing. Little things like wrist movements are going to be really hard to capture with that camera. that’s where the motion sensors really help.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

No Tiger on Wii This Year  Empty Re: No Tiger on Wii This Year

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down