Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Console Gaming

2 posters

Go down

Multi Console Gaming Empty Multi Console Gaming

Post  Tony Miller Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey guys,

I posted my Tony's Time article today about my experiences now that I'm a multi-console gamer. Let me first say, and this wasn't in the article that I was a single console gamer not out of loyalty to a brand, but because I could only ever afford one console. That console has been Nintendo since before I could buy my own games and I really like the experience I get with a Nintendo platform.

I love the games that I can play on the 360, but it's more about diversity in gaming and just a love of video games as a whole. I think they're a great form of entertainment. They're interactive, they're educational, but most of all they're just plain fun. It's really great to get a chance to be that hero that you know you can't be or in reality don't really want to be. I don't want to be anywhere where people are shooting guns at me. I'm a big chicken and I know that. I can get that experience of feeling what it's like to be the hero by playing video games.

Most importantly though I just want to have fun for an hour or two a day. 3/4 of my day is filled with being the super responsible parent, husband and man I need to be. I made the choice to have a family, and they come first, but I also enjoy having fun and after everyone goes to bed that's my time to wind down and I'll spend it playing through a mission in Call of Duty or stomping on goombas with Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom. It's definitely a better way to spend an hour of free time that robbing a bank...[=^)
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Multi Console Gaming Empty ...

Post  Gil Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 am

Amen to that brother!
Gil
Gil
Veteran